The Longacre design without stars combined with the 'Standard Silver' reverse die of 1870. This was apparently implemented by William Barber as Longacre died in 1869.
These were sold as part of complete sets from the half dime to the silver dollar. To view the set, click here.
This design was struck as follows:
Silver J1090/P1226 with the following 4 confirmed:
1) Newlin, Garrett-JHU, B/R 3/80, Novoselsky - NGC67. This set has since been reassembled.
2) Lohr?, River Oaks-B/R 11/76, Harry W. Bass Jr. Research Foundation
3) Judd?, Goliad, Sieck-81 ANA
4) Farouk, Kaplan, Stacks, Queller-Heritage 1/09 - NGC64, illustrated above.
Copper J1091/P1227 with about a dozen known.
Aluminum J1092/P1228 with the following 2 confirmed.
1) Stacks 5/75, Paramount-Auction 86 - PCGS65 with defect behind head
2) Lohr?, Boosel-RARCOA 5/72, Bass-HWBRF, Heritage 8/14 as NGC65, Simpson collection - PCGS65
One of these is ex Hydeman.
Photo courtesy of Heritage.