William Barber's sailors head design with "In God We Trust" above Liberty's portrait, 13 stars added and beads on Liberty's coronet, one of 4 different but similar obverse dies of this year.
These were struck in the following combinations.
Silver J1464/P1615. Only 2 were struck as follows:
1) Woodin, Newcomer, Col Green, Boyd, Farouk, Judd, Kosoff-B/M 11/85, Novoselsky, Kagins, southern collection, Simpson - NGC64, illustrated above courtesy of PCGS, click on the thumbnail image to enlarge.
2) Woodin, Granberg, Farouk, Merkin 9/68, Kentucky collection as NGC61, various Greatcollections.com auctions from 1/28/18 onward - PCGS61, illustrated below courtesy of NGC.
These were struck on trade dollar planchets so it is likely that these are actually trade dollar patterns.
Copper with reeded edge J1465/P1616 with the following confirmed.
1) Mitchelson, Connecticut State Library, gem proof
2) Bass, B/M 5/99 as PCGS65RB, Heritage 1/07 FUN, Simpson collection - NGC65RB
3) 77 ANA, Kagin 1/81, 82 ANA, 86 ANA, Mid-American 1/89
4) Hughes 7/80, Hughes 3/81, now in a PCGS64RB holder
5) B/M 11/85, Auction 86, Heritage 1/09 - silverplated
6) Magnolia-SpinkSmythe 5/11 as PCGS64BN, StacksBowers 3/12, StacksBowers 8/12 ANA, Heritage 1/13 - NGC65RB
7) Newman-EPNNES, Heritage 4/13 as NGC66RB, now NGC67RB
Copper with plain edge J1466/P1617. This is unique and is ex Col Green, Farouk, Queller-Heritage 1/09, Simpson collection - PCGS65BN.