The following is a listing of corrections/additions found so far in the 10th edition of Judd. Any corrections - as well as sharper images - should be sent to Saul Teichman at Saul.Teichman@ey.com
1) Judd-6 - auction date should be 3/81
2) Judd-21 - use image of actual coin
3) Judd-49 - Collector's Perspective needs to be updated since at least 2 are known
4) Judd-65 - rarity should be H7
5) Judd-83a - Remove as it is struck from counterfeit 1838 half dollar dies.
6) Add Judd-165A - same as J165B but copper
7) Judd-175 - examined is misspelled
8) Judd-219 - change to nickel and rarity should be R8
9) Judd-223a - incomplete side is the broken ribbon die
10) Judd-299A - same as J299 but in pure copper H7.
11) Judd-308 - rarity should be H7 since 4 known.
12) Judd-326 - rarity should be H7 since 4 known.
13) Judd-356B - rarity should be 7.
14) Judd-372a - rarity should be 8 since 2 known.
15) Judd-395 - rarity should be 8 since 2 known.
16) Judd-520 - rarity should be H7 since 5 known. Also add Judd-520A, lead, broad planchet, unique
17) Judd-549 - rarity should be H7 since 4-5 are known
18) Judd-573A - rarity should be H7 since 4-5 are known
19) Judd-632A - delist as it is a misdescription of J636
20) Judd 742B - add silver, PE, unique
21) Judd-888A - add silver/copper, RE, unique
22) Judd-962 - metal should be aluminum
23) Judd-980 - rarity should be H7 since 4 are known
24) Judd-986 - metal should be aluminum
25) Judd-1047 - images should be flipped
26) Judd-1138E - rarity should be 8 since 2 are known
27) Judd-1158 - metal should be silver
28) Judd-1159 - metal should be copper
29) Judd-1197 - price in 63 grade should be either $50,000 or $55,000
30) Judd-1217 - rarity should be H7 since 4 are known
31) Judd-1363 - rarity should be H7 since 4 are known
32) Judd-1410 - rarity should be H7 since 4 are known
33) Judd-1499 - silver, Unique is missing
34) Judd-1518 - Garrett is misspelled
35) Judd-1554B - rarity should be H7 since 4 are known
36) Judd-1573A - rarity should be H7 since 4 are known
37) remove Judd-1602a as it was copper plated
38) Judd-1954 delist as it is just copper-plated
39) Judd-1989 rarity should be 8 since 2 are known
40) Judd-2018 - add
41) Judd-2019 - add
42) 1942-3 Make changes based on Roger Burdette's new book
43) Judd-2070 - add brown plastic struck from hub dies
44) Judd-2131 - the writeup needs updating since both silver-copper clad and copper-nickel clad are known (high R-7)
45) Add Judd-2143 copper zinc silver alloy
46) Judd-2185 - rarity should be R4 (rarity of all Martha trials should be reviewed)
47) Add Judd-2185A - same as Judd-2185 by with 6 notches cut out of the borders on obverse and reverse rarity should be R8
48) Judd-2190 - remove pricing information.
49) Judd-A1804-2 - both known examples struck on large cent planchets
50) Add Judd-A1849-5 same as JA1849-4 but in copper and cite the Newman-Heritage 2/17 sale coin
51) Judd-A1916-1 add reeded edge and 2 known, ex Lohr, Batchelder, Kaplan, Swiatek-Heritage 1/15 FUN and ex Curtis, Ford, Auction 80, Swiatek-Heritage 1/15 FUN
52) Judd-A1948-2 - is actually lead
53) Judd-C1794-1 make silver
54) Add Judd-C1794-2 copper
55) Add Judd-1800-1 add the uniface half dime in copper
56) Add Judd-C1866-6 nickel with reeded edge
57) Add Judd-C1866-7 brass with reeded edge
58) Add Judd-C1896-1 fifth talent
59) Add Judd-C1896-2 one talent
60) Add Chormann pieces